China Residence Permit

China Residence PermitChina Residence Permit

Foreigners without residence permit or on a study program in China shall not be employed in China. Foreigners who are employed to work in Nanshan District (including those who invest in a company or factory, standing representatives, scientific or technological experts, engineering, cultural or educational specialists, etc.) shall, within 30 days of their entry, apply to Shenzhen Municipal Bureau of Labor and Social Security for an Alien Employment License, which will lead to an Alien Employment Permit upon approval of residence qualification, or apply to Shenzhen Administration Bureau of Foreign Experts Affairs for a Foreign Experts Certificate. Then, together with their Health Examination Certificate (issued by Shenzhen Kou An Hospital) and Registration Form of Temporary Residence for Visitors, they may apply for a Residence Permit to Nanshan Public Security Branch and Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau (as specified in No. 3).

未取得居留许可和来中国留学的外国人,不得在中国就业。外国人在南山区就业,需自入境之日起30日内向深圳市劳动及社会保障局申请《外国人就业许可证 书》(在申请人获得居留资格后将可换发《外国人就业证》),或向深圳市外国专家局申请《外国人专家证》,并连同其体检报告(由深圳口岸医院签发)和临时住 宿登记表向南山公安分局、市公安局申请《外国人居留许可》(程序如以上第3点)。

Posted by Jason Wu jason.wu@shenzhenstandard.com Nanshan Public Security Bureau


Comments are closed

Have Your Say!

Where is your favorite holiday destination in SEA?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

  1. Etienne Ducrot: Hi, I’m interested to contact this Foundation. Do you know how? Thanks. Etienne
  2. Emma: Hi Jasmin, I’ve read your article about a new medical center opens in Nanshan at the end of this month....
  3. sherry lee: A simple story with great words…I love it.
  4. Evangeline: Awesome piece!
  5. Glenda: Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.