China Visas’ F, L, G, C, J-2

China VisaChina Visas’

Foreigners holding visas F、L 、G 、C、J-2 may stay in China within the validity of the visa. If you need to prolong your stay here in China, please go to the Entry–Exit Administration Department of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau to apply for a visa extension.


Posted by Jason Wu jason.wu@shenzhenstandard.com Nanshan Public Security Bureau


Comments are closed

Have Your Say!

What is the BEST investment over the next 5 years?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

  1. Etienne Ducrot: Hi, I’m interested to contact this Foundation. Do you know how? Thanks. Etienne
  2. Emma: Hi Jasmin, I’ve read your article about a new medical center opens in Nanshan at the end of this month....
  3. sherry lee: A simple story with great words…I love it.
  4. Evangeline: Awesome piece!
  5. Glenda: Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.