China Z, X, J and J-1 Visas’

China VisaChina Z, X, J and J-1 Visas’

Foreigners holding visas Z、X、J-1 shall, within 30 days of entry into China, obtain residence permit from the Entry–Exit Administration Department of Shenzhen Municipal Public Security Bureau. Foreigners who wish to work or study in Nanshan District shall first apply to Nanshan Public Security Branch and acquire residence qualification before applying to the Municipal Bureau for the residence permit. Foreigners holding valid residence permit can exit and enter China without applying for a visa.

持有Z、X、J-1签证入境的外国人,必须自入境之日起30日内到深圳市公安局出入境管理处办理外国人居留许可。在南山区内就业或留学居留的外国人,须先 向南山公安分局提出申请并通过居留资格审查,然后再向市公安局申请签发居留许可。外国人在居留许可有效期内可以多次出入境,无须办理签证。

Posted by Jason Wu jason.wu@shenzhenstandard.com Nanshan Public Security Bureau


Comments are closed

Have Your Say!

What is the BEST investment over the next 5 years?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

  1. Etienne Ducrot: Hi, I’m interested to contact this Foundation. Do you know how? Thanks. Etienne
  2. Emma: Hi Jasmin, I’ve read your article about a new medical center opens in Nanshan at the end of this month....
  3. sherry lee: A simple story with great words…I love it.
  4. Evangeline: Awesome piece!
  5. Glenda: Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.