Shenzhen Celts AGM 2010 Announcement
Attendees: Alan, Conor, Joe, Eric, Clodagh, Shirley, Fez, Greg, Pete, Steve, Dara, Ginger, Amy, Lulu, Fi, Ming Ming, Aiya, Darragh, John, Luhui, Alexis, Lauren, Noel, Mickey, Chloe, Sue and Jennie
1. Joe & Darragh step down after their 2 year tenure. Thanks lads. Conor steps in as Club President and Mick as Treasurer for coming year.
2. Review of 2009: General consensus that the year went well, good numbers training and tournament wise and plenty to build on for 2010.
3. Sponsorship for 2010 will be coordinated by Darragh.
4. Captains will be elected internally by the girl’s team. Louise will take nominations and discuss outcome. Please contact her if you want to nominate someone.
5. Girls team coach required, mainly for tournaments. Volunteers needed. Please reply to me only.
6. Kits will remain the same for now.
7. Training to start Monday Feb 1st and will run through CNY (Chinese New Year).
8. Tournaments this year: China Games (SZ); HK League (HK obviously, but also SZ); South China Games (GZ) and Asia Games (HK)
9. Active social committee, lead by Fi, will require volunteers as well.
10. Charity events will be similar to last year: cycle for cystic fibrosis, HK run for UNICEF and more to be added. Need suggestions!
11. Social events every 4-6 weeks, and may team up with rugby team there also.
China Games Organizing Commitee
A few people came up afterward and we pretty much made that the initial committee. Right now, the names I have are: Conor, Joe, Greg, Noel, Louise, Fi, Mick, Steve, Alan, Simon, Amy, Darragh
We want as many people involved as possible!! and will divide up the teams into the following: Hotels and Buses, Pitches, F & B, Entertainment, Medical, Trophies, Program, Sponsorship, Merchandise and Player Pack.
Thanks to all who attended, the rest of yez have been volunteered to take turns servicing the portaloos during the games…