Tips to Help Slow Down Aging While living In Shenzhen
The following is a simple guideline of quick tips on how to help slow down your body’s natural aging process:
1. Eat lots of fruits and vegetables. These have very important vitamins and phytonutrients, including extremely beneficial antioxidants. The RDA is six servings.
2. Limit sweets. This one is obvious, for all areas of a healthy life.
3. Load up on garlic. Garlic has long been known to have positive effects on he body.
4. Eat only lean cuts of meat and extremely limit your consumption of red meats.
5. Choose fish. Fish and other seafood are much better for you than most meat choices. Plus, “fatty” fishes, like tuna, salmon, mackerel, sardines and herring are rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids.
6. Eat soy products. Soybean foods are an excellent source of lean protein.
7. Drink tea. Tea has been known to have antioxidant qualities.
8. Avoid bad fats, like those found in many meat and dairy products as well as sweets. Limit fat for cooking and use only light oils and margarine’s.
9. Severely limit or eliminate alcohol consumption altogether.
10. Don’t overload your body with unnecessary calories. You probably need less than you think you do.
John Graham Fitness – www.jgfitness.asia