CCIFC SZ – Training of Effective selling skills on 11th and 12th of March
The French and German Chambers of Commerce in South China
organize a 2 days training session for
Effective Selling Skills
Thursday and Friday March, 11 & 12th
- Increase your self-confidence and develop a positive attitude towards selling.
- Assess and improve your selling and communication techniques.
- Learn to convert objections into sales opportunities.
- Improve your sales planning and pre-sales preparation.
- Achieve win-win sales and customer relationships, increase call and presentation effectiveness, and improve company image and market position.
- Customer-satisfaction selling and value-added selling.
- Improving customer relationships and sales interaction skills.
- Improving persuasiveness and reducing buying resistance.
- Probing and confirming customers’ needs and decision criteria.
- Selling benefits to satisfy identified requirements.
- Overcoming objections and buying resistance.
- The negotiation climate, strategies and tactics.
- Resolving customer problems.
- Pre-call objectives and account planning.
- Sales presentation and negotiation planning.
Who should attend? All sales functions and sales oriented people.
Trainer: Mr. Alan Lee
- Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of Dew-Point International.
- Has worked in a prestigious and highly successful multinational manufacturer for over 15 years.
- Was the Principal Consultant of Apex Management Solutions, Ltd.
- Has been engaged in business, quality, engineering and customer services improvement for more than 10 years.
- Was the Chairman of the Hong Kong Leadership Training Association for the years 1994 to 1997 and has been very active in the development of leadership training for the businesses in Hong Kong.
Place: Shun Hing Square, Di Wang Commercial Centre, 5002 Shen Nan Dong Road, Shenzhen
Date/Time: 11 & 12 March 2010
Fees*: CCIFC Member: 3600 RMB/person (2 days training)
Non Members: 4000 RMB/person (2 days training)
* Price including lectures, course materials, refreshments and lunch