CCIFC Shenzhen – Training of Effective Time Management on 19th of March
Limited seats, sign up now!
The French Chamber of Commerce is pleased to support the one-day training organised by the German Chamber of Commerce:
9 AM – 5:30 PM, Friday, March 19th
- Set time-saving priorities and goals, and develop methods that will work for you.
- Control interruptions, drop-in visitors and time-wasters.
- Free up hours of your time every day for more important tasks and challenging responsibilities.
- Manage internal and external information more efficiently.
- Accomplish more by holding fewer, shorter and more productive meetings.
- The top time management principles.
- How to focus on really “important.”
- Controlling interruptions and distractions.
- Resolving priority differences among subordinates, peers and superiors.
- Chairing, leading and participating in meetings.
- The right attitude to information management.
- Controlling incoming and outgoing information effectively.
- Programming objectives, and developing action plans and activity schedules.
- Combining fixed tasks and floating tasks.
Who should attend? Middle to senior managers.
Trainer: Mr. Alan Lee
- Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of Dew-Point International.
- Has worked in a prestigious and highly successful multinational manufacturer for over 15 years.
- Was the Principal Consultant of Apex Management Solutions Ltd.
- Has been engaged in business, quality, engineering and customer services improvement for more than 10 years.
- Was the Chairman of the Hong Kong Leadership Training Association for the years 1994 to 1997 and has been very active in the development of leadership training for the businesses in Hong Kong.
Place: Shun Hing Square, Di Wang Commercial Centre, 5002 Shen Nan Dong Road, Shenzhen
Date/Time: 19th March 2010/ 9 AM – 5:30 PM
Fees*: CCIFC Members: 1,800 RMB/person (one-day training)
Non Members: 2,000 RMB/person (one-day training)
*** REPLY COUPON ***
Please send your registration form before 12th March 2010 to Frédérique Consigny by fax: 755 8632 9736 or email to : email@example.com
I will attend the one-day training course on fri.19th March 2010
Invoicing contact person:
Invoicing address in English:
Invoicing address in Chinese:
|Please note:||Any confirmation not cancelled before March 12th, 2010 will be charged without free admission to the next session.|