Reminder on Ko Chang Cruising Rally
You have to see it to believe it. Now in the 5th year, this event has become a fantastic experience and an exceptional yachting event. Last year, nearly 200 people and 24 yachts participated as we explored the beaches and reefs by day and enjoyed island style hospitality onshore during the well organized evening festivities. This is a never to be forgotten tour of the Ko Chang Island group and also a good way to escape the Songkran Holiday crowds.
April 11-16, 2010, “White Seal” Pahi 52, Songkran Holiday event
Gulf Charters Sailing School will be organizing a Join-In yacht, “White Seal” our spacious 52’ catamaran. Join the crew for this extraordinary live aboard cruising and social experience. The itinerary is:
Join-in aboard “White Seal” Ko Chang Cruising Rally
Apr.11-Day 1: 11:00 Shuttle depart- Ocean Marina to Ko Chang & Welcome Aboard Orientation
12-Day 2: Island Cruising & Ko Mak Pool Bar Beach Party
13-Day 3: Island Cruising & Ko Kut Fishing Village Party
14-Day 4: Island Cruising & Captain Hooks Resort Party
15-Day 5: Island Cruising & Ko Rang Beach Party
16-Day 6: Return to base & shuttle- Ko Chang to Ocean Marina- arrive 15:00
The Join-in fee includes:
- Land transportation- Ocean Marina to Ko Chang charter base and return.
- Cruising Rally admission costs and full access to all event parties and games.
- All meals, snacks & soft drinks, both ashore and aboard from the 12th to 16th.
- Some adult beverage costs are also included.
- On board accommodation.
- All yacht and captain costs.
Available Join-in accommodation options are:
- 1-En suite Master cabin = 52,000 baht for 2
- 2-Double cabins = 44,000 baht for 2
- 2-Single cabins = 25,000 baht for 1
- 1-Pilot House berth = 20,000 baht for 1
- 4-On Deck berths = 16,500 baht for 1
Please remember that these costs are inclusive and really represent a great value as once you are on-board, all your provisioning and entertainment needs are taken care of so you can relax and enjoy the voyage.
This has become a popular event and it is recommended to make your bookings early. Contact now for reservations.