Website & E-Cooee Promotional Opportunities for 2010
Do you have a message to deliver? AustCham Shanghai’s Website is an excellent channel to promote your products and services. Often the first contact point for people entering Shanghai and Greater China, the AustCham Shanghai website is a vital hub for information exchange and communication. Additionally, the website is a key reference point for anyone seeking current information and news about Australian businesses, events and issues in China with over 20,000 hits per month *
E-Cooee, AustCham Shanghai’s weekly e-newsletter enjoys a circulation of around 4500+ decision-makers in Shanghai, Yangtze Delta Region and Australia. Ensure your message is received by the right people.
Three positions available: Top Banner and 2 x Side Banners
Communicate your message to:
- Australians in business in the region and in Australia
- People doing business in China
- People interested in business in China
- AustCham Shanghai members and non-members
Use these channels to reach key decision makers in both Australian and Chinese markets. Readers from a dynamic and diverse cross-section of industry are your potential clients and customers – people who you need to know.
AustCham Shanghai Website & Ecooee Newsletter Sponsorship channels are opportunities available exclusively to AustCham Shanghai Corporate, Associate and Small Business member companies.
*based on averaged website statistics (AustCham Shanghai website June - Dec 2009).
AustCham Shanghai Website Sponsorship
Three promotional positions exist:
1. Leader Board Static Banner (throughout entire site*)
2. Right hand Column Rotating Banner – middle (throughout entire site*)
3. Right Hand Column Rotating Banner – bottom (home page only)
Leader Board and Right hand button (middle only) position continues through the site, with the exception of member profile pages and sub content pages. Rotating windows are shared between a maximum of 3 images. All banners can be linked to a URL of Sponsors choice.
Leader Board Static Banner
Right hand Column Rotating Banner – middle
Right hand Column Rotating Banner – bottom
AustCham Shanghai E-Cooee Sponsorship
Three promotional positions exist:
1. Top Static Banner
2. Column Static Banners (right hand side) x 2 spaces
Top Static Banner
Column Static Banners (right hand side)
WEBSITE& E-COOEE NEWSLETTER PROMOTIONS RATES (RMB) PER MONTH
Per 3 Months
Per 6 Months
|Website Home page static Leader Board Banner||625×90 px||Member||5,000||14,250||27,000||51,000|
|Website Right Column Rotating Banner (Max 3 spots)||300×250 px||Member||3,200||9,120||17,280||30,600|
|Website Right Column Bottom Rotating Button (Max 3 spots)||300×190 px||Member||2,500||7,120||13,500||25,500|
|E-Cooee Banner (top)||500×95 px||Member||6,500||18,500||35,100||N/A|
|E-Cooee Banner (Right)||176×190 px||Member||3,500||9,970||18,900||
These prices are valid from 1 February 2010 to 30 December 2010
- 1. Website & Ecooee newsletter sponsorship is available exclusively to AustCham Shanghai Small Business, Corporate and Associate member companies. Sponsorship is contingent on membership status: expired members will have website sponsor image removed upon membership expiry. Strictly no refunds.
- 2. Website sponsorships are for a minimum of one month and maximum of one year but may be renewed upon request by the member on a space available basis.
- 3. Under Chinese regulations sponsored images cannot include specific prices.
- 4. AustCham Shanghai reserves the right to refuse or withdraw any sponsorship at its discretion.
- 5. Each member company is solely responsible for their sponsorship content. AustCham Shanghai is not responsible for any errors in sponsorship content. Advertisements should be checked by the submitting group prior to placement.
- 6. AustCham Shanghai is not responsible for any loss or damage to any materials provided to AustCham Shanghai.
- 7. Contracts for sponsorship cannot be cancelled, once signed and submitted.
- 8. All sponsorship is confirmed in writing by AustCham upon receipt of this application.
- 9. Following approval full payment must be received within seven days or receipt of invoice, which is sent following approval by AustCham Shanghai of application. Images will not be uploaded until full payment is received.
- 10. One change to website sponsor image per month is permitted. Charges apply to additional changes.
- 11. Sponsorships will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- 12. The sponsor will be responsible for ensuring that sponsorship images and details comply with all applicable regulations.
- 13. As AustCham Shanghai seeks to provide equal opportunities for all member companies, industry exclusivity is not available and new sponsors will be given priority over renewals.
- 14. Where the sponsorship space is rotating, member companies may only book one window in the rotation.
- 15. AustCham Shanghai reserves the right to amend, change or vary these conditions at its discretion
For Website & Ecooee Newsletter Sponsorship queries and bookings contact:
Samantha Nassar, Membership & Sponsorship Manager
e. email@example.com or (+86 21) 6248 8301 x 203