CCIFC SZ Training on Recruitment Guidelines
HR TOOLS : Recruitment Guidelines
Saturday 10th April, 9:30 – 16:30
Recruiting the right person for the right job is one of the most important staffing functions as it has great impact on the productivity as well as the competitiveness of an organization. This Recruitment Guidelines workshop is designed to provide the required knowledge and skills to managers and supervisors to conduct the recruitment process effectively and make right hiring decisions.
Target Group 参加对象
The training is mainly provided to non-HR profession staff such as Assistant to GM, Administrators who are in charge of recruitment, Department Managers, to Managers of middle/small size companies which don’t yet have a standard recruitment structure, or HR recruiters who have hiring experience of less than 50 people.
Objectives and Contents 目标与内容
- Provide Human Resources relative and recruitment tools in order to establish a proper recruitment function
- Provide guides of how to create useful documents for daily works regarding to the recruitment/hiring requirements.
- Introduce basic interview knowledge and skills to develop an efficient interview.
A complete recruitment process
Useful Recruitment tools
Structure Behavioral Interview Knowledge
Basic interview skills
ROLE PLAY Practice (1-hour)
Course leader 培训顾问
After graduating from Guangzhou University in 1997 with a major in International Business, Tian Xiaoyan has been working in a French trading company for 5 years in the commercial field, then 2 years in Carrefour, China as an assistant to the General Manager of South China. She started to become very interested in HR work and tried to orientate her commercial career to Human Resources. Since 2006, she works as an HR Officer for an international famous sport brand company; mainly in charge of recruitment, employee relationship and training.
Room 318 3/F China Overseas Scholars Venture Building, Hi-tech Industry Park, Nanshan district, Shenzhen 518057深圳市南山区科技园南区留学生创业大厦3楼318室
Date/Time: Saturday April 10th, from 9:00 to 16:30
CCIFC Member: 980 RMB/person
Non Member: 1280 RMB/person
*The fee includes the training materials and tea breaks
~ REGISTRATION ~
Please send your registration form before 5th April 2010 to Frédérique Consigny by fax: 755 8632 9736
or email to :firstname.lastname@example.org
I wil attend the Recruitment Guidelines Training on Saturday April 10th
BUSINESS TITLE :
CCIFC member/ non-member:
Invoicing address in english :
Invoicing address in Chinese:
COMPANY CHOP AND REPRESENTATIVE SIGNATURE:
CCIFC TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail.
2) The training fees have to be paid: by cash in RMB the same day of the training. The attendee will receive a receipt with the CCIFC official seal; by bank transfer in RMB or Euros, before the beginning of the training. In this case, your company has to provide the CCIFC with the invoice details (Chinese and English name of the invoicing office of your company, Chinese and English address of the invoice office of your company, account number which will be used to pay the fees). The registration will not be confirmed without this document.
3) After receiving the reply-coupon and the invoice details, the CCIFC will send an invoice.
4) A written confirmation will be sent to the person in charge of the case and at the same time the participant will receive notice to attend the training course(s) a few days before the beginning of the training session.
5) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted if the CCIFC receives notice 5 working days before the first day of the training session. – Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will still be charged. No free access to the next session of the training course.