AustCham Shanghai 4th Annual Corporate Golf Day, Sponsorship is Close Tomorrow!
Sponsorship opportunities close this Friday 26th March so if you haven’t yet confirmed your exposure at this key event open to 80 Corporate players, don’t miss your chance!
The Six Essential Features of the Business Golfer’s Office.
It is essential to create a work environment that promotes efficiency, comfort and professionalism, and offers you plenty of room to groove your game. Your office should be a creative balance between work and golf, emphasizing your devotion to both. Below are suggestions on the business Golfers office.
1. Choose an office with a twelve-foot ceiling so you can enjoy an unobstructed swing.
2. Select carpeting that rolls like a putting green.
3. Buy a desk big enough to hide your golf bag beneath but not so big as to diminish your practice area.
4. Festoon your shelves with golf books, trophies and plaques, old tournament clubhouse passes, a collectible or two and an autographed photo of you and your favorite golf pro. A poster of one of those fantasy golf holes is a nice touch, too.
5. Get a golf game and handicap computation software on your computer and install a “boss button.”
6. Keep a change of clothes, training aids, astro-turf pad and other golf paraphernalia in the closet. If you don’t have a closet, get a ready-to-assemble vestibule and don’t forget to install a dead-bolt lock.
Excerpted by BIRDIES IN THE BOARDROOM: Golfing Your Way Up the Corporate Ladder by Joey West
Email email@example.com to view the Sponsorship document