Training Session for Effective Selling Skills
Limited seats, sign up now!
The French and the German Chambers of Commerce in South China
organize a 2-day training session for
Effective Selling Skills
Thursday and Friday April, 15 & 16th
- Increase your self-confidence and develop a positive attitude towards selling.
- Assess and improve your selling and communication techniques.
- Learn to convert objections into sales opportunities.
- Improve your sales planning and pre-sales preparation.
- Achieve win-win sales and customer relationships, increased call and presentation effectiveness, and improved company image and market position.
- Customer-satisfaction selling and value-added selling.
- Improving customer relationships and sales interaction skills.
- Improving persuasiveness and reducing buying resistance.
- Probing and confirming customers’ needs and decision criteria.
- Selling benefits to satisfy identified requirements.
- Overcoming objections and buying resistance.
- The negotiation climate, strategies and tactics.
- Resolving customer problems.
- Pre-call objectives and account planning.
- Sales presentation and negotiation planning.
Who should attend? All sales functions and sales oriented people
Trainer: Mr. Alan Lee
- Director of Corporate Training and Management Consultant of Dew-Point International.
- Has worked in a prestigious and highly successful multinational manufacturer for over 15 years.
- Was the Principal Consultant of Apex Management Solutions Ltd.
- Has been engaged in business, quality, engineering and customer services improvement for more than 10 years.
- Was the Chairman of the Hong Kong Leadership Training Association for the years 1994 to 1997 and has been very active in the development of leadership training for the businesses in Hong Kong.
Place: Shun Hing Square, Di Wang Commercial Centre, 5002 Shen Nan Dong Road, Shenzhen 深圳市深南东路5002号地王大厦信兴广场
Date/Time: 15 & 16 April 2010, 9am – 5.30pm
Fees*: CCIFC Members: 3600 RMB/pers (2 days training)
Non Members: 4000 RMB/pers (2 days training)
* Price including lectures, course materials, refreshments and lunch
*** REPLY COUPON ***
Please send your registration form before 8th April 2010
to Frédérique Consigny by fax: 755 8632 9736
or email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
I will attend the 2 days training course Effective Selling Skills on Thurs. and Fri.15 & 16th April 2010
Invoicing address (in Chinese):
Invoicing address (in English):
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail. 2) Your company has to provide the CCIFC with the invoice details (Chinese and English name of the invoicing office of your company, Chinese and English address of the invoice office of your company, which will be used to pay the fees). The registration will not be confirmed without this document. 3) After receiving the reply-coupon and the invoice details, the CCIFC will send an invoice. 4) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted if the CCIFC receives notice 5 working days before the first day of the training course. – Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will still be charged. No free access to the next session of the training course.
Signature and company chop