CCIFC SZ Training Last Reminder on HR TOOLS : Recruitment Guidelines
HR TOOLS : Recruitment Guidelines
Recruiting the right person for the right job is one of the most important staffing functions as it has great impact on the productivity as well as the competitiveness of an organization.This Recruitment Guidelines workshop is designed to provide the required knowledge and skills to managers and supervisors to conduct the recruitment process effectively and make right hiring decisions.
Date/Time Saturday 10th April, from 9:30 to 16:30
CCIFC Member: 980 RMB/pers.
Non Member: 1280 RMB/pers.
*The fee includes the training materials and tea breaks
I wil attend the Recruitment Guidelines Training on Saturday April 10th
BUSINESS TITLE :
CCIFC member/ non-member:
Invoicing address in english :
Invoicing address in Chinese:
COMPANY CHOP AND REPRESENTATIVE SIGNATURE:
CCIFC TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail.
2) The training fees have to be paid:- by cash in RMB the same day of the training. The attendee will receive a receipt with the CCIFC official seal;- by bank transfer in RMB or Euros, before the beginning of the training. In this case, your company has to provide the CCIFC with the invoice details (Chinese and English name of the invoicing office of your company, Chinese and English address of the invoice office of your company, account number which will be used to pay the fees). The registration will not be confirmed without this document.
3) After receiving the reply-coupon and the invoice details, the CCIFC will send an invoice.
4) A written confirmation will be sent to the person in charge of the case and at the same time the participant will receive notice to attend the training course(s) a few days before the beginning of the training session.
5) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted if the CCIFC receives notice 5 working days before the first day of the training session. – Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will still be charged. No free access to the next session of the training course.