Last Reminder on the French Training Course
Two Levels : Beginner 1/ Beginner 2
The first class is FREE and enables the trainer to evaluate your level and design a tailor-made course schedule for you.
Who should attend
Have you ever dreamed of learning one of the most beautiful languages in the world? Have you ever encountered some communication problems with French clients or colleagues? Do you want to express yourself more precisely and fluently in French? Do you want to improve your employees’ French proficiency? Our French course is made for you!!
The French Chamber of Commerce Shenzhen is pleased to propose you a French course in small groups where you could improve your French with other professionals or you could also have a one-to-one program to fit with your own agenda. Our trilingual trainer will teach you step by step the basic French grammar, pronunciation, the most frequent conversations and expressions, etc.
2 levels available:
Beginner 1: If you have been to zero / few French course before and if you are very interested in this beautiful language, you may choose Beginner 1 where you may learn the rules of prononciation, expressions of daily communication and basic French grammar.
Beginner 2: If you have already known the rules of prononciation, notions of basic French grammar (Interrogative sentences, conjugaison…) and simple daily communication (greetings, tell time…), you may choose Beginner 2 to move on to a larger vocabulary and more complicated grammar points (past tense, future tense).
- 20 sessions x 1.5 hour from April 12th to June 19th, 30 hours in total
First class – April 7th 2010, 6 pm, CCIFC Shenzhen Office
Room 318, 3/F, Chinese Overseas Scholars Venture Building, High-tech Industry Park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen 深圳市南山区科技园南区留学生创业大厦3楼318室
Tel: 0755 8632 9602
Small group course
CCIFC Members: 3350 RMB
Non-members: 3950 RMB
CCIFC Members: 4550 RMB
Non-members: 5150 RMB
* Spouses of CCIFC members could enjoy the member’s fee.
* The fee covers the training material.
- R.S.V.P -
Please reply to Frederique CONSIGNY before April 5th
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax: 0755 8632 9736
For more information, please contact Claire XIE 0755 8632 9602
I’d like to join the first class of French course on April 7th.
I’d like to sign up for the French course 2010.
Your level (Please underline): Beginner 1(Group A or B)/ Beginner 2
CCIFC Member / non-member:
Invoicing address (in Chinese):
Invoicing address (in English):
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail.
2) Your company has to provide the CCIFC with the invoice details (Chinese and English name of the invoicing office of your company, Chinese and English address of the invoice office of your company, which will be used to pay the fees). The registration will not be confirmed without this document.
3) After receiving the reply-coupon and the invoice details, the CCIFC will send an invoice.
4) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted if the CCIFC receives notice 5 working days before the first day of the training course. – Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will still be charged. No free access to the next session of the training course.
Signature and company chop