Last Reminder on the Conference of CCIFC SZ: The Essentials of Finance for SME
The French and the German Chambers of Commerce in Shenzhen
are pleased to invite you to a conference on
Finance for SME: The Essentials
All a SME’s director needs to know about financial management
Speaker : Nicolas Rousseau-Chenu
FALINWA LTD director, PhD in financial mathematics and business school graduate
In this conference, we will introduce the scope of financial management in SME / subsidiaries. The analysis will be illustrated through concrete examples in order to give a practical definition of key terms like “codification rules”, “financial database and reports”, “performance indicators”. Moreover, we will study the figures a SME’s director has to know and to analyze. Finally, we will describe different organizations for SME’s finance department – with respective flow charts and required skills for each position.
- Finance management in the local context
- Finance vs Accounting in China / Hong-Kong
- Financial Management
- Financial Analysis
- Key performance indicators
- Organization possibilities for SME financial management
- SME director + internal finance assistant
- Internal finance director + internal finance assistant
- Outsourced finance director + internal finance assistant
- Outsourced finance director + outsourced finance assistant
SME directors / SME administrative managers / managers of local entities / new business – new project managers.
Nicolas Rousseau-Chenu is director of FALINWA Ltd*, PhD in financial mathematics and business school graduate and has an experience of 4 years teaching at university and international conferences.
* FALINWA Limited is a consulting firm providing financial solutions for SMEs:
- financial direction outsourcing,
- implementation of financial management tools in SME,
- finance mission / business plan for new firms, new projects, training (finance, excel, mathematics).
Address : Grand Mercure Hotel, Shennan Boulevard, Futian District, Shenzhen 518040 深圳东方银座美爵酒店
Date/time: Wednesday 14th April 2010, 9am-10:30am
Fee*: CCIFC member: 80rmb Public/non-member: 150rmb
*Including breakfast snacks
Please register with Frédérique CONSIGNY before 12th April (Fax 0755-8632 9736 / email: email@example.com)
I’d like to join the Conference Finance for SME: the essentials on 14th April:
BUSINESS TITLE :
CCIFC member / Non-member, please advise