Negotiation Tactics for Successful Purchase Contracts
The French and the German Chambers of Commerce in Shenzhen
are pleased to invite you to a conference on
Negotiation tactics for successful purchase contracts
Speaker : Mike Bellamy
China Operations Director, PassageMaker Sourcing Solutions
This conference will offer detailed information about best practices and common pitfalls relating to evaluating suppliers and placing purchase order agreements.
- Conducting the RFQ ( Request For Quotation)
- Face to Face Negotiations
- Critical Contractual Item : Price / Quality / Lead Times Payment / Terms Intellectual Property
Valuable “tools of the trade” such as check lists and templates used by industry experts will be provided.
The speaker : Mike Bellamy
- He is the founder of PassageMaker (www.psschina.com), a US owned-China based sourcing agency providing vendor coordination services.
- Mike moved to Asia in 1994 and has structured sourcing investments in over 200 production classifications for US and European clients during his time in China.
- He received his double degrees in Diplomacy and Economics in Washington DC and later went on to gain an International MBA from the University of South Carolina which included a year of full-time graduate level courses at the Harbin Institute of Technology and University of International Business and Economics in Beijing. He is recognized as an expert on China sourcing.
Mike has been a featured presenter for a number of high profile seminars and trade shows including Global Sources Asia Expo HK, Global Sources Dubai, Boat Tech China, Rotary Foundation, and State Bar of California among others. Before building a career in China, Mike spent 2 years as a Rotary Foundation Ambassadorial Scholar studying Japanese Factory Management in Tokyo and Osaka. Later, he studied the Chinese language in Manchuria and Beijing. Currently, he is based in Shenzhen with his wife and daughter.
Address : Grand Mercure Hotel, Shennan Boulevard, Futian District, Shenzhen 518040 深圳东方银座美爵酒店
Date/time: Wednesday 28th April 2010, 9am-10:30am
Fee*: CCIFC member: 100rmb Public/non-member: 200rmb
*Including breakfast snacks
Please register with Frédérique CONSIGNY before 26th April
(Fax 0755-8632 9736 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
I’d like to join the Conference Negotiation tactics for successful purchase contracts on 28th April:
BUSINESS TITLE :
CCIFC member / Non-member, please advise