Training on Basic Accounting & Financial Statements
The French Chamber of Commerce is organizing a one-day training on:
Basic accounting and preparation of PRC financial statements
In Chinese, on Thursday April 15th, Guangzhou
在这一天的会计培训中，Joan Wu 将介绍会计基础知识及会计核算的方法，会计资料的采集及之间的关系。从编制凭证到记账、结账以及在中国会计准则下财务报表的编制方法，财务报表之间的联系，特别是资产负债表和利润表的关系。培训中会介绍中国会计准则下编制的报表和国际会计准则下编制的报表的主要区别。
During this one-day training, Joan Wu will present the basic accounting principles and the requirements for a good preparation of the financial statements under the Chinese Accounting Standards. The training session will be delivered in Mandarin and will be useful for accountants and also for non-accounting professionals who wish to complete their professional background.
培训重点内容 / Key Training Contents
1） 会计概述 General introduction of accounting
2）会计核算的基本前提 The accounting fundamental principles
3）会计记账与报表编制 Posting accounting transactions and edition of financial reports
• 会计科目 Chart of accounts
• 借贷记账法 Debit-credit bookkeeping
• 会计核算流程 Accounting process
• 会计记账Posting accounting transactions
• 会计要素及会计等式 Accounting equation and elements
• 资产负债表及利润表 Balance sheet and Profit and Loss statement
4）中国会计准则与国际财务报告准则的主要区别 The main differences between the Chinese Accounting Standards and IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards)
Trainer/培训师 Joan WU, Manager of Outsourcing Department in Mazars Guangzhou
Joan WU至今财务领域已工作十四年。她在玛泽财务咨询公司 (Mazars)工作了三年多，担任咨询部经理负责财税咨询及财务外包工作，之前在安达信会计师事务所(Arthur Andersen) 从事会计工作七年，对中国会计制度和税务制度有较深了解。客户主要包括工业、贸易、咨询外商投资企业及外国企业驻华代表处。 Joan WU曾在法国学习企业行政经济管理取得硕士学位，拥有会计师资格证书。
Joan Wu has a total of 14 years of experience in Accounting. She has been with Mazars for more than three years and is a manager in the Mazars Guangzhou Outsourcing Department. Before joining Mazars, she worked at Arthur Andersen for seven years. The clients she serves are mainly foreign-invested manufacturing, services and trading companies, as well as representative offices. She has studied in France and has a Masters in Administrative and Economy Management. She also obtained the Chinese “qualified accountant” certificate.
Mazars is an international, integrated and independent organization specializing in auditing, accounting, tax and advisory services.
Mazars relies on the skills of 10,500 professionals operating in 50 countries. In China, Mazars operates as one firm across our four offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Shanghai and Hong Kong. Together, we employ about 500 highly qualified professional and general staff.
|日期 Date||2010年04月15日||April 15th 2010|
|价格 Price||会员:1600RMB /位
|Member: 1600RMB /seat
Non-Member: 2000RMB /seat
Tel: 020 8186 3200
2/F, No 64, Shamian Dajie, Guangzhou
Please register by sending back the below coupon to Marie Drissi before April 8th
by email : email@example.com or by fax 020 8121 6228
I confirm that I join the one-day training on “Basic accounting and preparation of PRC financial statements” in Guangzhou on April 15th 2010:
Position within the company:
Please provide full information of your company to issue official invoice:
Company (official title in chinese):
Invoicing contact person:
Invoicing address in Chinese:
Invoicing address in English:
Signature and company chop:
CCIFC TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail.
2) The training fees have to be paid:- by cash in RMB the same day of the training or by bank transfer in RMB. In this case, your company has to provide to the CCIFC with the invoice details
3) After receiving the payment, the CCIFC will send official invoice (FAPIO) within 10 days.
4) A written confirmation will be sent to the person in charge of the case and at the same time the participant will receive notice to attend the training course(s) a few days before the beginning of the training session.
5) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted if the CCIFC receives it before the deadline written on the bottom of the reply-coupon. – Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will be charged full price. with no free access to another training session.