Webinar Tomorrow – Exporting to China: Opportunities & Strategies
Don’t miss tomorrow’s webinar, register now:
Join Austrade for a one-hour webinar and learn about the latest developments in the food and beverage, wine and consumer goods markets in China. Come away armed with a greater understanding of the potential for market entry or market expansion in this burgeoning market. Why you should attend:
- Gain real insights about the China market from our on-the-ground industry specialists.
- Obtain an update on current market trends in food & beverage, wine and consumer goods in China.
- Gain information on the level of competition your business will face in China – from both Chinese and foreign sources.
- Hear about the biggest Australian themed fair ever held in China and how to capture opportunities by showcasing at the China International Small and Medium Enterprises Fair (CISMEF) in Guangzhou.
- Jeff Turner and Bing Liu from Austrade Guangzhou will discuss China’s current economy, policy making environment and future growth.
- Hear from Yuling Zhang, Senior Team Leader, Austrade Guangzhou about opportunities and challenges in doing business in China.
To register and for more information visit:
The registration confirmation email will include all webinar log-on information.
Date: Friday, 16 April 2010
Time: 2.30 – 3.30pm AEST (Food & beverage, wine and consumer goods sector)
Cost: free of charge