Aussie Tax, Super and Property Strategies
The end of the Australian financial year is approaching and it will soon be time to file your tax return in Australia. It is also a good time to review your wealth management strategy to see if you are on track to achieve your goals.
Whether you have just arrived or are heading back, it is always important to keep up-to-date with the latest tax strategies and investment techniques while you are living abroad.
Join AustCham Shanghai and Angus Sexton, Senior Vice President of ipac to find out:
* if you should sell your offshore investments before returning to Australia
* how your shares and investment properties are taxed in Australia
* the best way to structure your loan for your Australian properties
* how to maximise your opportunities in wealth accumulation while living overseas
* the best way to utilise your superannuation effectively
Date: Thursday, 13 May 2010
Venue: The Langham Yangtze Boutique Shanghai
Member Cost: RMB240
Non Member Cost: RMB340
Cost includes 2 drinks and canapés
Click here for more information.
Click here to RSVP.