Ocean Marina to Ko Samui – 200NM: GCT Sailing School Event
Gulf Charters sailing school is organizing this one way delivery passage from Ocean Marina to Ko Samui. This will be a non-stop voyage of around 40 hours. Join-in sailors can participate as active crew members, standing a regular watch or you can come along as a passenger and simply enjoy the cruise. We will be putting a good selection of meals and drinks aboard as provisions. Any volunteers for galley duty?
- May27 17:00 – All Crew on board for passage briefing and watch team assignment
- May27 18:00 – Depart Ocean Marina for nonstop passage to Ko Samui
- May 28 – At sea
- May 29 – Landfall – between 08:00 and 14:00- Ao Chewang, Ko Samui
1. Join-in Crew members will need to arrange your own transportation to the boat at Ocean Marina and from the boat in Ko Samui.
2. Join-in cost of 7,000 baht includes all yacht costs and all food and drink for the duration of this non-stop voyage.
We do have space onboard available at this time. This will be a perfect chance to log some additional sea miles and complete a crossing of the Gulf of Thailand. Please contact me <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> as soon as possible so we can get everything organized.