Microsoft Office (2003) Excel 1, Excel 2,Word, PowerPoint
How to be more efficient with Microsoft Office 2003?
You loose time in working on basic documents, you are aware of the software features but always need help to go through?
You wish to improve the quality of your work, enhance your documents, gain methodology or ease your use of Microsoft tools ?
This training is for you! Choose your session(s) and CCIFC IT Manager will help you to answer your personal inquiries to improve your knowledge and practice for business and personal purpose. Each module will include a presentation and computer practices.
- Better understanding of main functionalities and their use
- Gain a methodology and streamline documents creation
- Save time and work more efficiently
- Tips for creating professional documents
|Date & Time||Thursday June 24th||Friday June 25th|
|9am – 1pm||Excel 1*||Word*|
|2pm- 6pm||Excel 2*||
Tel: 0755 8632 9602
Room 318, 3/F Chinese Overseas Scholars Venture Building, Shenzhen Hi-tech Industry Park, Shenzhen
English (basics theories in French and Chinese available upon request)
CCIFC member: 800 RMB/pers/module*
Public non-member : 1200 RMB/pers/module*
Package available on request
*The price includes the training materials, laptop computer with software in english version and tea breaks
- REPLY COUPON -
Please send back your registration before Thursday 17th June
to email@example.com or by fax: +86 755 8632 9736
Please mention the session you will attend:
□ Excel 1 – Thursday June 24th from 9am to 1pm
□ Excel 2 – Thursday June 24th from 2pm to 6pm
□ Word – Friday June 25th from 9am to 1pm
□ Power Point – Friday June 25th from 2pm to 6pm
Please provide full informationof your company to issue official invoice:
Company (official title in chinese):
Invoicing contact person:
Invoicing address in Chinese:
Invoicing address in English:
CCIFC TRAINING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Each registration needs to be confirmed by sending back this reply-coupon to the CCIFC by mail. 2) The training fees have to be paid:- by cash in RMB the same day of the training or by bank transfer in RMB. In this case, your company has to provide to the CCIFC with the invoice details 3) After receiving the payment, the CCIFC will send official invoice (FAPIO) within 10 days. 4) A written confirmation will be sent to the person in charge of the case and at the same time the participant will receive notice to attend the training course(s) a few days before the beginning of the training session. 5) Cancellation: – Cancellation requests must be confirmed by mail.- Cancellation will be accepted with no charge if the CCIFC receives notice by email 5 working days before the 1st day of training session Any cancellation after the deadline or absence from the training course will be charged full price. with no free access to another training session.