Greater China AustCham Dinner at the Australian Pavilion
Click to Enlarge
The Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Macau, and South China Chambers of Commerce continue to work towards the creation of a single Greater China AustCham identity.
On Wednesday, 11 August, the Board of Directors from these Chambers will come together for the first time since the signing of the MOU, which was witnessed by the Australian Ambassador to China, Dr Geoff Raby, early this year.
The AustCham Greater China initiative has the key objectives to provide:
• a single AustCham Greater China “identity” for Australia-China chambers of commerce,
• ease of access and reciprocal rights for participating chamber members with operations throughout Greater China;
• a common platform for the Australian business community in Greater China to put forward its views on key issues;
• a single point of contact for government, consistent values; common goals and programs; and
• consistency of image and documentation including, where appropriate, consistent branding and communications.
For further information please contact Kim.Gilliland@austchamshanghai.com.