HR Roundtable by the French Chamber of Commerce in Shenzhen
HR Managers, Training Managers, Team Leaders and Directors are invited to join the French Chamber of Commerce in Shenzhen in their HR roundtable on September 7, 2010. Share your experience and opinions with other HR professionals. No matter what the domain or the size of your company is, this event will be an excellent platform for you to bring up the problems you meet in daily work and find a solution together with HR specialists.
A variety of topics will be covered:
- How to recruit qualified personnel
- Definition of a policy and a recruitment plan
- Identifying the recruitment channels
- Fidelity of collaborators
- Career evolution
- How to pass the knowledge & skills and develop inter-trainers
- How to develop competence and access to trainings
- How to manage expatriates
- Set up a training plan
- Evaluation of training policy and ROI of training
- Analysis of training needs
* Labor Law
- Regulations of Labor Law
- Wage policy, salary management, etc.
* Intercultural Conflicts
- Culture shock
- How to identify the cultural codes of another nationality
- How to overcome the cultural barriers
The event will be at the Grand Mercure Hotel, Zhuzilin, Futian District Shenzhen from 9am to 11am. Registration Fee for CCIFC Members is at 80RMB/person and 150RMB/person for Non-Members. Fee includes breakfast.
If interested, please send your registration form with your name, company name, title, direct line, fax # and email address, before September 3, 2010 to Isabelle Carlier by fax: 0755-8632-9736 or email to: email@example.com