Seeking Expressions of Interest for new 2011 Aussie Drinks Venue
Aussie Drinks is a weekly event organized by AustCham Shanghai for people interested in business networking and meeting socially. The event attracts a consistent crowd of around 70 guests.
AustCham Shanghai is now seeking expressions of interest from venues interested in hosting Aussie Drinks from January 2011. The event is held from 6-9:30 p.m. every Friday.
Expressions of interest from AustCham Shanghai Corporate members will be considered favorably. Non-member companies will be considered, but any successful company will be required to be an AustCham Shanghai Corporate member in good standing prior to January 1, 2011.
Respondents should take into account the following parameters:
* The event will be held every Friday from 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.;
* AustCham Shanghai must be able to provide stocks of Australian beer and wine for sale at the venue. A portion of the sale price for each drink will be paid to the venue;
* Food must be available (a tailored menu will be required);
* The venue must hold 50 people comfortably, and up to 150 people if required;
* The event requires a designated space where guest entry can be monitored;
* Access to a microphone, a projector, screen and AV system will be required.
Expressions of interest should be submitted before 5 p.m. on Friday, October 22, 2010.
Full details of venue requirements (negotiable) are available on request. Please contact AustCham Shanghai’s Events Manager, Chrissy Camps, via email@example.com or call 6248-8301 (ext:210) for more information.