White Horse Laboratories: Week 1, 2011 Quality Report
In the first week of 2011, White Horse facilitated USD156,372.00 in reliable component purchases. We saw improvements in product quality along with increased overall volume. Hopefully this will be the beginning of a trend to start the New Year.
Physical Inspection – 71% Accepted
Electrical Testing – 63% Passed
- National Semiconductor ADC12138CIN, 100% failure (Date Code 0112) – wrong digital data ouput at specified voltage and hotspots on devices.
- Texas Instruments/Burr Brown ADS7807U, 22% failure (Date Code 0825) – wrong digital data output at specified voltage.
- Pulse Engineering E2003QNL, 100% failure (Date Code 1051) – high crosstalk and 2 devices failed hipot.
- Infineon SPB04N60S5, 12% failure (Date Codes 0836 and 0838)- high on-state drain-source resistance, Rds(on), high gate threshold voltage, Vgs(th), high drain-source current, Idss, and low breakdown voltage, V(br)dss.
- Fairchild FQD7N10LTM, 100% failure (Date Code 0936) – high on-state drain-source resistance, Rds(on).
Quality drives a company’s reputation, its bottom line and, above all, its value.