Rugby training and up coming fixtures
We have a great fixture list lined up for the first half of the season, by far the most comprehensive season that the Dragons have to date so we need numbers out at training and ensure that we represent at every fixture. So starting tomorrow night, lets get out and train hard to prepare for the upcoming games – we only have a couple of weeks before our first game against our old rivals the GZ Rams so lets get our shit together!!
Below is the list of fixtures, pencil these into your diary, plan your lives around these dates…tell mumsey or your girlfriend to stock up on bandages, get the dinner on and stay outta the way…
- Feb 12th – We go to GZ, 15′s game 1st round of GD Cup
- Feb 19th – GZ come here, 15′s game 2nd and final round of GD Cup
- Feb 26th-27th – Australasian Cup in GZ, 15′s tournament details below
- March 26th – We go to Zhuhai 15′s game
- May 7th we go to Xiamen for Xiamen 10s
- May 28-29 – Phuket 10′s (Dragons on tour – get your fackin’ drinking pants on!!!)
- Early March – We go to GZ to play the GZ Rocks…a new Japanese team
- Early March – GZ Rocks come here
Now tell me that’s not the rugby season that you have been asking for….tell me that this doesn’t get your blood pumping….
For every man that commits to a game, you can be sure at least one other will commit too…so lets have some pride in our team and make it happen this year.
Please, everyone consider the dates and reply to me with your availability – I know things change and we all have jobs, but try to think and plan ahead and reply about each fixture above.
Availability for the Feb 12th and 19th is critical – we need “yes” or “no” answers from everyone so we don’t need to chase you down.
Training tomorrow night, 8:30pm at Hong Lui Lu.