White Horse Laboratories Week 4 Quality Report
In the 4th week of 2011, White Horse facilitated USD119,127.00 in reliable component purchases.
The fourth week of the New Year saw fairly stable quality levels in Physical Inspection and Electrical Testing. Physical Inspection rejects were for remarked and reconditioned devices, with consistent failure rates in electrical testing.
- Xilinx XC5202-6PC84C, 7% failure (Date Code 0927) – 5% have programming error (unit cannot be configured through JTAG port) and communication error, 2% with open/short pins and bad protection diodes.
- Analog Devices AD96685BH, 5% failure (Date Codes 0311 and 0322) – incorrect output signal.
- National Semicondutor LM150K/883B, 6% failure (Date Codes 0245) – 5% had low ouput, 1% had high poutput.
- PMC Sierra HDMP-1022G, 4% failure (Date Code 0826) – bad protection diode.
- Quality drives a company’s reputation, its bottom line and, above all, its value.
Contact our Quality Consultants to discuss a Quality Assurance Program that will improve your bottom line.