White Horse Laboratories Week 9 Quality Report
In the 9th week of 2011, White Horse facilitated USD93,855.00 in reliable component purchases.
Week 9 saw more lower overall quality levels, with decreases in both mechanical/visual and electrical test results, reflecting the continued trend in substandard discrete devices.
- Globespan GS2237-208-001PC1, 30% failure (Date Code 0049) - open/short pins and bad protection diodes.
- Infineon TLE5206-2G, 100% failure (Date Code 0829) – 28% flagged EF pin, 30% with one channel having no output, and 42% with pulled down output.
- Panasonic ECJ1VB1A105K, 15% failure (Date Code 1035) - low capacitance.
- Altera EPM7064LC84-15, 100% failure (Date Code 0607) – ID error.
- Bourns TISP4070M3BJR-S, 100% failure (Date Code 038) - high, breakover voltage, Vbo, above 88V.
- Vishay SFH6943-3, 43% failure (Date Code 0541) – high LED and collector to emitter leakage current, high forward voltage, Vf, and low CTR.
- AVX TPSD477M006R0045, 100% failure (Date Code 1041) – high equivalent series resistance, ESR.
Infineon BSP372L6327, 100 failure (Date Code 1037) – high on-state drain-source resistance, Rds(on).
Quality drives a company’s reputation, its bottom line and, above all, its value.
Contact our Quality Consultants to discuss a Quality Assurance Program that will improve your bottom line