White Horse Laboratories Week 11 Quality Report
In the 11th week of 2011, White Horse facilitated USD189,054.00 in reliable component purchases.
Week 11 saw another decrease in electrical testing pass rates with an improvement in physical condition of the devices with another gain in volume coming through the lab. Only a week after the devastation in Japan and interruption in power and we already saw high risk devices from manufacturers such as Fuji and Panasonic.
- Fuji 2SK902, 12% failure (Date Code not marked or labeled) – high gate-source saturation current, Igss, above +/-1uA with +/-20V gate-source voltage .
- Ramtron FM24C16A-G, 8% failure (Date Codes 0935 and 0939) - program and verify errors.
- Linear Technology LT1308BCF, 46% failure (Date Code 0536) – very low reference and output voltage.
- Vishay SSB43L-E3/52T, 100% failure (Date Codes 0108) – high forward voltage, Vf, above 0.6V with 4A forward current.
- Integrated Device Technology IDT70V28L20PFI, 6% failure (Date Code 0729) – open pins and bad protection diodes.
- Panasonic ECQ-P1H823GZ, 100% failure (Serial Number 10032008) – capacitance outside of specification, high and low, and high dissipation factor.
- Fuji 2SK902, 12% failure (Date Code not marked or labeled) – gate-source saturation current above +/-100nA with +/-20V gate-source voltage.
- Pan Jit 1SMB3EZ30, 25% failure (Lot number 110822834) – high leakage current, Ir, and Zener voltage, Bvz.
Evox PHE450RF6220JR06L2, 30% failure (Date Code not marked or labeled) – capacitance outside of specification, high and low, and high dissipation factor.
Contact our Quality Consultants to discuss a Quality Assurance Program that will improve your bottom line.