Boy Dies After Swallowing Acid

Boy died after drinking acid

A 2 year old boy was rushed to hospital but died on the way after he was forced to drink a strong acid by a woman. The boy, named Huang Hongbo was playing in Hebei Village in Futian District last Wednesday when a woman named Xiong, 29, approached him and forced him to swallow the acid inside a bottle as  revenge on the boy’s father.

A cook at a nearby restaurant thought that the woman was a relative when she saw her forcing the baby to drink from a bottle, and suddenly heard the boy crying, sitting on the ground with burns on his face, mouth and chest. The boy died on the way to the hospital.

Comments are closed

The Contributor

Follow me on twitter: TriaSasin

    Connect with Jasmin:
  1. - Email: Click here

Have Your Say!

Which part of Shenzhen has the best quality of life for foreigners?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

  1. Etienne Ducrot: Hi, I’m interested to contact this Foundation. Do you know how? Thanks. Etienne
  2. Emma: Hi Jasmin, I’ve read your article about a new medical center opens in Nanshan at the end of this month....
  3. sherry lee: A simple story with great words…I love it.
  4. Evangeline: Awesome piece!
  5. Glenda: Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.