Chinese Internet Marketing Meetup this Saturday
1) cost – its FREE. the room is given to us for sponsored from King Dee company, and speakers are doing it as volunteers. There are also free refreshments afterwards sponsored from Netconcepts.
2) Directions, there is a map below to the exact location, here are the nearest stops:
Bus station：Da Chong 大冲
Subway Station：Hi-tech Park 高新园
- Participants: E-commerce Experts, Geek, Exporter&Importer, Self Employed Designer&Project Manager, Job Seeker, SME Entrepreneur, Internet Observer, Learner and VC.
- Content: 2 Presentation + Free Discussion + 1 Case Study + Networking
Allen Qu, CEO Netconcepts.cn on Chinese SEO strategies
Lily Zhu, SOHO Taobao seller, 6 years, talking about TaoBao selling strategies.
- Mission: Facilitate the communication between Western e-marketers and Chinese entrepreneurs; create platform for e-Commerce knowledge sharing and program presenting; create hub channels for e-marketers to coordinate with programmers, designers etc.; create platform for VC to interact with program leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Dress Code: Smart Casual