nogogo Recipe of the Week: Apple Crumble Pie
|GRANDMAS APPLE CRUMBLE PIE|
Preheat oven at 350
3 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup sugar
pinch of salt
1 cup vegetable oil
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
5 apples peeled, cored and sliced
3/4 cups of sugar
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Mix flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt.
2. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla.
3. Mix by hand or with a spoon
4. Press 3/4 of dough into a greased pan or pie plate
5. Combine filling ingredients and pour on top of the dough.
6. Crumble remaining dough over apple mixture
7. Bake at 350 for about 1 hour (check on it at 50 minutes )
For the ingredients to this recipe and others please visit nogogo