U.S.-China Clean Energy Seminar
- Meet with leaders from Chinese government, U.S. Consulate General in Guangzhou, American Chamber of Commerce in South China, and other companies.
- An opportunity to know latest information on clean energy and views of leaders on this topic.
- A chance to explore opportunities and cooperation on clean energy for your business.
When: November 9, Wednesday 14:00 – 17:00
Where: China Import and Export Fair Complex in Guangzhou
- Madam Ma Xiu Hong
- Consul General Brian L. Goldbeck
- AmCham President Mr. Harley Seyedin
- Representatives from GE, BYD and GISE
For more information, please contact AmCham South China at (86-20) 8335-147 or email email@example.com.