SACS Family Hike Trip “Fisherman Trail and Maluan Mountain”
SACS Family Hike Trip “Fisherman Trail & Maluan Mountain” on Saturday, September 15, 2012 Xiaomeisha
Level: Family Hike – Easy to moderate
(First hike for all & Second hike for moderate level for kids above 8 years old with good physical conditions)
- 8:00: Seaworld/McDonald’s Departure
- 8:30: Coco park pick up
- 9:30: Arrival in Xiaomeisha. Start of the family hike along the fisherman trail
- 10:30: Arrival to the beach. Relaxing time + Free activities
- 12:00: Picnic on the Beach
- 13:00: Second Moderate level Hike of the day to Maluan waterfall. (for kids above 8 years old with good physical conditions). Depart the beach in a smaller group, while others relax & enjoy activities on the sea side.
- 14:30: Arrival to the Maluan Waterfall
- 16:00: Both groups will meet again in Xiaomeisha. End of the hike trip.
- 17:30: Coco park drop off
- 18:00: Sea World drop off
Tour price (based on 15 participants)
Half Price for Kids below 12yrs old and Free for kids below 3yrs old.
It includes: R/T Transportation, snacks, water and expert guide. Please bring your own lunch.
Any queries & RSVP (Booking & Payment) by September 13th, please contact Lynette: programsdirector@shenzhenacs.