Government to Give Subsidies to Overseas Chinese Professionals

Government to Give Subsidies to Overseas Chinese ProfessionalsOverseas Chinese who have studied in a foreign country and have returned to the city can file for government subsidies of up to 500,000 yuan as start-ups through the Shenzhen Foreign Experts Affairs Administration. The administration is still accepting subsidies until December 10.

Interested applicants must have certificates that verifies their overseas study and is issued by the administration. The applicants must also function in their start-ups as executives or as technical supervisors and at least have 300,000 yuan invested in their start-up business themselves or have 30 percent share of the registered capital. Total investments made by the applicants must be equal or no less than twice the subsidies that is to be granted.

The professionals must register their companies at least six months to three years and their company’s location, personnel and equipment must abide by subsidy rules. Start-up subsidies will be divided into three categories, mainly 150,000 yuan, 250,000 yuan and 500,000 yuan.

Comments are closed

The Contributor

Follow me on twitter: TriaSasin

    Connect with Jasmin:
  1. - Email: Click here

Have Your Say!

Where is your favorite holiday destination in SEA?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

  1. Etienne Ducrot: Hi, I’m interested to contact this Foundation. Do you know how? Thanks. Etienne
  2. Emma: Hi Jasmin, I’ve read your article about a new medical center opens in Nanshan at the end of this month....
  3. sherry lee: A simple story with great words…I love it.
  4. Evangeline: Awesome piece!
  5. Glenda: Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.