Bike Trip to Nansha Wetland Park on the 9th of March
Our next bike trip will be in the south Pearl River Delta area, starting from the Town of Nansha, just off the huge Humen Bridge, one of the longest suspended bridge in the world, in Guangzhou territory.
We will start from a beautiful natural park with an old temple beside the flowing waters of the Pearl River, and then passed another long bridge, we will enter in a natural area of low lands made by sandy islands. We will have the possibility to see much kind of birds and the original vegetation of this wetland made by Mangrove trees. Our trip will arrive in the well organized Wetland Park where we will find a lot of interesting information about this special wildlife area.
- 7:45/ 8:00 am Kempinski Hotel
- 10:00 am arive in Nansha start of the bike trip
- 12:00/13:00 pic nic lunch in a scenic area
- 14:30 arrive to the wetland park
- 16:00 finish of the visit of the park and back to Shenzhen
- 18:00 Arrive at Kempinski Hotel
The trip is for everybody, total length 45 km, almost completely flat.
Price 280 rmb for adult with their own bike. People need to rent a bike +60 rmb
Price is included guide fee, transportation, translation, entrance ticket of Wetland Park.